Friday, March 02, 2007

Hi Everyone,

I'm still here! I promise! I have only one more week to work on my paintings for the upcoming show at Nevin Kelly Gallery. I took yesterday and today to focus on them because I wasn't getting enough work time at night after finishing my daily paintings. The dailies will be back soon! I'll jump back in right after I finish the last painting for the show. Thank you so much for your patience. Next week, I'll post some more show pieces, and I've been thinking of putting one of my 11"x14" paintings up for sale. Instead of doing first come, first serve for that one, I might try auctioning it off on eBay so that more of you can have a chance to think if over and possibly snag it.

And just a reminder, if you want my paintings to be automatically emailed to you as soon as I post them, sign up for the Email Subscribe group on the righthand side of the screen.

Have a great weekend! It's almost Happy Hour!