Friday, February 02, 2007

"Keep Up"


10" x 10"
watercolor, charcoal
SOLD

This painting is part of the series I'm working on for an upcoming show called "Women's Work" at Nevin Kelly Gallery. The opening is March 15th, 6-9pm, and everyone is welcome to come! I'll be showing along with four extremely talented women. The gallery has a website and blog, and Julia, the gallery's lovely deputy director, writes about art on her own blog. I'm so grateful to Nevin and Julia for giving me my first big break in the art world.

I decided that I needed to take today and work on my pieces for the show. It's been tough trying to squeeze those in between dinner and bedtime every night. I can't believe it, but I'll be posting my 50th daily painting on Monday! Thank you so much for continuing to check in with me. And keep those emails coming-- I love hearing from you.

Just for fun...a photo of my workspace...